Furnishings are original and completed by creations of the workshops promoted by the Waldensian Diaconia to involve asylum seekers, local young people and persons who are unemployed and/or in difficulty for housing or other social issues.
Each guest at Ostello Villa Olanda contributes to the projects conducted by the Waldensian Diaconia for the benefit of persons in difficulty:
- Handicapped persons
- Asylum seekers and migrants
- Persons with economic problems
Ostello Villa Olanda avoids waste and protects the environment:
- By installing dispensers of liquid hand soap in all the bathrooms and liquid detergent in the kitchen
- By dedicating space to selective waste collection
- By using movement sensors to activate lighting
CHOOSE YOUR BEST OFFER
Contact us to have the best solution dedicated to you and your needs, for an unforgettable stay!
© 2024 Commissione Sinodale per la Diaconia | R.E.A. 912120 - Torino | P.IVA 07639750012 - C.F. 94528220018